CA INTER ACCOUNT + COST BY RAHUL GARG
|Faculty Name||CA RAHUL GARG|
|Subject||CA INTER COMBO|
|Course / Level||CA INTERMEDIATE|
|Mode of Delivery||Pen Drive / Online Download|
|Views||2 Views Per Lecture|
|Duration ( in Hours )||NA Hours|
|Validity||6 Months From the Date of Activation|
|Relevant Attempt||Nov-21 & Onwards|
|Internet Connectivity||At the time of Activation|
|Video Language||English, Hindi|
|Course Material Language||English|
|Package Include||Video Lectures + Physical Notes|
|Video Runs On||Laptop Only|
|Views Demo||Refer Demo Tab Above|
|System Requirement||Windows 7 or above,Processor -Dual Core / Core 2 Duo, RAM – 2GB ,Minimum empty space required in C drive|
CA Rahul Garg :
We believe strongly in the words of Nelson Mandela “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
CA Rahul Garg is providing the guidance and serving the profession of CA, CS and CMA by preparing young minds to successfully meet the challenges of exams. Rahul sir endeavours to make best utilization of student’s energies, combustioning the minds in the pursuit of their goals. He has proved to be a great mentor and his distinguished and exceptional teaching style has made thousands of aspiring professionals to conquer their exams successfully.
Many of his students have already tasted success who are qualified CA, CS, CMA today and well settled in their professional career at top notch positions. A child in the adolescent and the young age sees a lot of dreams and we bridge the gap between their dreams and reality.
A BRIEF ABOUT RAHUL GARG
He is endowed with a passion for winning as evidenced through demonstrated excellence in the academic and extra-curricular areas. He is an energetic professional.
- Commerce Graduate (B.Com) from GGDSD College, Chandigarh (Panjab University)
- Licentiate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (LCS, ICSI)
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (FCA, ICAI)
- Fellow member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (FCMA, ICAI)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (CFA, ICFAI)
- Information System Auditor (DISA, ICAI)
- AIR 1 in CMA INTER
- AIR 3 in CMA FINAL
- AIR 4 in CS INTER
- AIR 13 in CS PROFESSIONAL
- AIR 41 in CA PE-II (INTER)
- Distinction in CA PE-I
Awards & Achievements
- He was covered by the National Magazine Career360 (Outlook Group, April 2010) amongst the 12 National Toppers for exceptional performance in Professional Exams at various levels.
- He was awarded by the Bhartiya Sathi Sangathan in the presence of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Chief Justice P N Bhagwati.
- He was invited by the XIMB College (one of the top 10 B-Schools in India) Bhubaneshwar at the age of 21 for a special lecture on Stress Management.
- His professional experience includes work with International Firms and Business Advisors,
# Grant Thornton and
# Ernst & Young in the field of Risk Advisory Services.
Boards & Committees
- He has been the visiting faculty of ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) at Chandigarh Chapter.
- He has served as the Joint Director Coaching, ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) at Chandigarh Panchkula Chapter.
- He has served serving as the Secretary, ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) at Chandigarh Panchkula Chapter.
- Time management Skills
- Stress management skills
- 1 Day Capsule
- How to Attempt
|Check Your Laptop Compatibility With Necessary System Requirement For Running Lecturer.|
|Technical Support Will be Provided By Concern Academy / Faculty. We will connect you with them.|
|Password Will be Provided By Concern Academy / Faculty.|
|Order Will be Dispatched By Concern Academy / Faculty With In 24 or 48 Working Hours From Placing the Order.|
|Fees will not be Refundable nor Adjustable.|
WARNING – REMOVE ALL YOUR ANTIVIRUS FROM YOUR SYSTEM IT MAY CORRUPT YOUR LECTURES.